Apex - Aggregated Investment Performance Reporting
We do not advocate that our clients use multiple investment advisors, but we recognize that for a variety of reasons, it does happen. Our consolidated investment performance reporting solution, Apex, is a tool for those situations. It designed for use by ultra-high net worth individuals with portfolios greater than $5,000,000.
It is a technology-based solution, complete with an on-line portal, which allows our clients who choose to use multiple investment advisors the ability to see their investment performance with unparalleled transparency. It is Aggregated Performance Explained.
It is designed to answer the following questions:
- How do I understand which advisors are performing the best?
- What is the level of risk I am taking?
- What is my risk-adjusted return (a) by advisor and (b) in my entire portfolio?
- Am I over or underexposed to any certain type of investment or area of the world?
The Apex report answers these key questions on one page as a stack ranking measurement of key metrics using the entire portfolio and each advisor.
- Time-weighted return
- Risk (Standard Deviation)
- Risk-adjusted returns (Sharpe Ratio)
- Upside capture & downside capture ratios
- Comparison of net performance to naïve benchmark