At G2 Capital Management, we strive to construct portfolios with one goal in mind: maximize risk-adjusted return.
G2 is proud to have access to Dimensional Fund Advisors (“DFA”), a $650 billion asset management firm based in Austin, Texas which pioneered the factor-based or smart beta, methodology in the early 1980’s. The approach is a hybrid of active and passive philosophies which build on the knowledge that over a full market cycle, certain statistical drivers of higher equity returns over a full market cycle can be traced back to three factors:
- Size: small cap stocks tend to outperform large cap stocks;
- Value: value-based stocks tend to outperform growth stocks;
- Profitability: higher profitable companies tend to outperform lower profitable companies.
In consideration of these three factors, G2’s portfolios hold a fully diversified portfolio, but with greater proportions weighted to companies which meet the factors listed above. This approach gives our investors the opportunity to realize higher returns over full market cycles.
Additional variables that characterize our investment strategy include:
- Long-term investment mentality to avoid trying to “time” the market
- Minimize turnover, reducing trading costs
- Minimize fees and expenses
- Maximize diversification
- Highly tax efficient
THE BOTTOM LINE
As an independent registered investment advisor, we are held to a fiduciary standard to put our clients’ interests’ firsts…our number one goal with our investment management service is to reduce your costs, enhance your returns, and add to your bottom line to maximize your long-term wealth in a manner, consistent with your risk profile, to help you meet your financial goals.