At G2, we believe clients should “get more” from their financial advisors. We have a passion for helping our clients reach their financial goals by providing solutions of the highest quality and attention to detail. Below are just a few of the ways G2 clients “get more” from working with us:
At G2, our team members have unique professional backgrounds and expertise that enable G2 clients to receive more in depth and holistic advice than the typical financial advisory relationship. G2 is “one firm and one team” which allows us to serve clients as a team and allows them access to all of our expertise. Below are some of the unique credentials and backgrounds of our G2 team:
- Certified Public Accountant (“CPA”) with almost ten years of Big 4 firm tax experience working on complex individual and corporate planning matters
- Lawyer and CPA (inactive) with middle market merger and acquisition and business planning expertise
- Financial planning professionals with the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and candidate accreditation
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and CPA (inactive) with ten years of accounting, mergers and acquisitions and private equity experience
- Series 7 General Securities, Series 63, Series 66 and Series 79 licensed investment professionals
Placing your interests ahead of our own is at the core of how we operate. We recognize that trust and integrity are the cornerstone of this relationship. At G2, all of our relationships are built on the simple core values of “Like, Trust and Respect”:
- Like – We work with others that we like and that like us.
- Trust – We do what we say we are going to do.
- Respect – We are excellent at what we do.
Transparent and Conflict Free Business Model
At G2, we provide clear and concise solutions to help clients achieve their goals. We are transparent and conflict free in providing those solutions to our clients:
- G2 is a fiduciary and held to the highest standard in the industry. We put our clients’ interests first.
- G2 is in the advice business. We do not sell any products nor receive any commissions for our advice.
- G2 has a highly competitive market-based fee structure that is easy to understand and transparent to our clients.
- G2’s only source of revenue is from our advisory fee that is fully disclosed to our clients.
Unique Access to Investments and Other Professionals
At G2, we provide clients unique access to investment opportunities as well as our network of other professionals that add value to clients in related professional disciplines:
- Core Public Market Investments – Our core investment portfolios include funds offered by Dimensional Fund Advisors. These funds are only available to select approved financial advisors and are not available on the open market to retail investors.
- Private Deals – We help source and analyze private equity, direct real estate, private REIT and related investments for client portfolios that warrant the use of such private investment opportunities.
- Professional Network – Given the unique professional backgrounds of the G2 team, we maintain relationships with top service providers in related disciplines (banking/lending, accounting, tax, legal, insurance, etc.), providing access to a comprehensive team of experts for our clients.
Unique Services for G2 Clients
At G2, the specialized backgrounds and expertise of our team members allows us to offer several unique service offerings to our clients in addition to our core investment management and financial planning services:
- Family Office Advisory Services: We provide our clients with customized family office solutions and assist them in organizing, simplifying and consolidating all of their financial data and information in one place. We also assist in coordinating with their team of other advisors to ensure the best possible advice as well as efficient implementation of solutions.
- Personal Chief Tax Officer Services: In addition to looking for tax planning opportunities, we provide our clients with a detailed review of their tax returns, a tracking of all key events that will impact a client’s tax situation during the year, assistance in the preparation of tax projections and organization of tax return preparation data.
- Apex - Aggregated Investment Performance Reporting: G2 offers a unique solution to help clients better understand the performance of each investment portfolio and advisor for those clients working with multiple investment advisors.
- Expense Management Reporting: G2 offers a software-based solution to track, organize and categorize annual family expenses for ease of tracking, planning and analysis.