Our in-depth, comprehensive Wealth Management service is an on-going process. We seek to establish and develop an extremely deep understanding of our clients’ lives through continued meetings, interactions to craft a plan that truly addresses all goals and objectives.
From there, we will continuously revisit the plan and evolve it over time to ensure we are addressing new events and changing situations.
In addition to our standard investment management services, our Wealth Management offering includes the following:
- Identification of client’s goals and objectives
- Data gathering and organization
- Access and use of the G2 eMoney financial planning platform
- Preparation and maintenance of personal net worth statement
- Cash flow and retirement planning
- Compensation analysis, including stock grants, qualified and non-qualified stock options and phantom stock
- Risk management analysis (life, disability, long term care, property and casualty)
- Education funding
- Tax planning
- Coordination of income tax return preparation with Client’s CPA (including referral to a CPA if needed) and estate planning with Client’s attorney (including referral to an estate planning attorney if needed)
- Analysis of private real estate and equity opportunities